Recent content by Caldrasa

1. Caldrasa

Admin Task Thread

Thx for the info
  2. Caldrasa

Admin Task Thread

I dont know, but i am pretty sure it goes here. So i wanna start a society, the "Society of LGBTQIA+ people and supporters" and i would like a subforum in the "political parties and societys" forum. Thanks!
  3. Caldrasa

Sundays Funny thingz #1

Exactly
  4. Caldrasa

Sundays Funny thingz #1

Finally, after 1½ weeks, the first Sundays funny is out. I wanted to say sorry, it will be pretty short, bcause i forgot making it, bcause of school Funny thingz 1. In the Welcoming tg, our president accidentaly wrote he is JayDee. Funny! 2. Atlas, the fellow citizen, said he would retire, on...
  5. Caldrasa

Sundays Funny Thingz #0

This week there will be no SFT-Post, cause i got ill, and i dont feel good enough to write it. Sorry for the disappointment, next week i hope it will start. :pride_heart:
  6. Caldrasa

Q n' A

Sorry of beeing inexact, questions about the Newspaper
  7. Caldrasa

Q n' A

Ask questions here!
  8. Caldrasa

Explanation

The Sundays Funny Thingz (SFT) is a Newsservice, posting the funniest thinks of the week
  9. Caldrasa

Admin Task Thread

Idk who to ping, but i want a own Newspaper Name of Paper: Sundays Funny Thingz Description: A weekly post over funny things that happend over the Week Editor/Moderator: @Caldrasa
  10. Caldrasa

You know, i want...

Thanks a lot!
  11. Caldrasa

You know, i want...

A OWN NEWSPAPER! NOW
  12. Caldrasa

Senate Election Liveblog April 2024

I did think of joining way early, but the problem was, i was just too shy, i am a VERY young nation, and i gained my citizenship only a few weeks ago. I had way to many thoughts. In the end i just thought:"lets do somethin stupid" and i made my post...
  13. Caldrasa

Senate Election Liveblog April 2024

Sorry. Anyways, i am very sure lloen and cord will win
Back