Admin Task Thread

This is a small thing, but is it possible for the Europeian icons with archives to have a grey coloring after all the content inside of it is read? It's just a little visual nuisance to see all the grey icons, and a permanently colored archive icon.

This is a small thing, but is it possible for the Europeian icons with archives to have a grey coloring after all the content inside of it is read? It's just a little visual nuisance to see all the grey icons, and a permanently colored archive icon.
Unfortunately, no. The default icon is the 'unread' icon for some reason.

Could we return the banner to the regular banner and archive the 12 years celebration forum?
Done.

Can’t remember if Deputy CA Chairs/CAAB members have specific masks. If so, please mask myself, Lloen, Darcness, and Kari as needed pursuant to this post. If not, just ignore this and move onto more important matters ?

Kura and I discussed this earlier but it never happened - could we have the current 21 Tomlinson forum moved to the archive as "Cabinet Archives" with Council/Cabinet having access? It has value as a historical record for both Ministers and Councillors, seeing as all those posts are pre-government split. Going forward, all new Council-only posts will remain in the new Tomlinson forum.

WL should have Honored Citizen masking

Can we move the Oval Office above the DFM's Office? Sorry, it's bugging me.

Hi, I'm not sure if this would work, but I am trying to do a poll in my forum "Mad Rants!" and it seems to have been disabled, is there any way I can have this turned on? I kind of don't want to have to rely on using google polls for everything. Thanks!

Could Recombis be given Deputy Minister masking for Communications and EBC Mod powers please? :)

If I could get WPG mod powers as well, thanks Admins.
Should be set.

I don’t seem to have Mod powers for the EBC & WPG.
Looks like we were missing the old Deputy Minister privileges for the Ministries. This has been fixed.

What specific powers do you need in the EBC? Traditionally, noone but the President had mod privs there.

Hi, I'm not sure if this would work, but I am trying to do a poll in my forum "Mad Rants!" and it seems to have been disabled, is there any way I can have this turned on? I kind of don't want to have to rely on using google polls for everything. Thanks!
Everything should be working here? When you post a new thread, is the 'Post a poll' option greyed out or something?

Can’t remember if Deputy CA Chairs/CAAB members have specific masks. If so, please mask myself, Lloen, Darcness, and Kari as needed pursuant to this post. If not, just ignore this and move onto more important matters ?

Bumping. If there’s no need for it, could an admin kindly let me know please? Thanks.

Could Recombis be given Deputy Minister masking for Communications and EBC Mod powers please? :)

If I could get WPG mod powers as well, thanks Admins.
Should be set.

I don’t seem to have Mod powers for the EBC & WPG.
Looks like we were missing the old Deputy Minister privileges for the Ministries. This has been fixed.

What specific powers do you need in the EBC? Traditionally, no one but the President had mod privs there.

Locking & pinning threads, removing comments.

[continued from discord DM]

Not sure what mod perms I'm supposed to have as a deputy minister, but I have moderation power over the Ministry of Communications forum and the WPG subforum -- but none of the other ministry forums/subforums.

I have mod powers for the WPG for some unknown reason.
All DMs have the same mod powers so that's correct as long as you have relevant FA powers.

Whether we should have a Deputy Councillor group is another matter.

Back